What makes the Kransen different from the rest of its family? Well it has grown an extra limb. Limbs actually. Both for your left and right ears.
See those protruding things?
- 3.5mm stereo plug compatible with music players using this dimension.
- Microphone and remote compatible with most devices using the unprotected 3.5mm standard.
- Snap construction. Connect around your neck when not using Kransen.
- Size adjustable with enclosed sleeves.
|S, M & L Sleeves|
- 120cm / 47" tangle resistant fabric and TPE cord with Kevlar inside.
- One-year premium replacement warranty.
- CableLoop - wrap up your cable and fasten it in place.
If you take running seriously and you get your motivations by listening to some music (e.g. Demi Lovato's Skyscraper) or if you're just a big music fan who doesn't want his whole listening experience be interrupted by unexpected slips (there goes the best part of the song), then Php1,950 is not too much to cough out for the Kransen. After all it's Urbanears (sound and quality: check!) and also comes in a lot of delicious colorways (aside from Cobalt) which the brand is also known for.
For more information, Like Digits Trading on Facebook and follow @DigitsTrading on Twitter.