I realized that when I had a talk about advertising and PR in social media at a university in Lucena earlier this month.
You see, I only made it to my second year in college (long story). You can say, "Hey it's ok. Look where you are right now?" But here's a thought: What if I actually finished school? The possibility of establishing myself and my business could've been sooner. And there's something about having a college diploma. Parents go crazy for that.
I'm gonna secure one for my mom soon. How? Well, I've considered flying with the big blue eagle, but the vastness of the university and the "involvement" of its students made me think otherwise. I can't commit to something as big as this with the business on full throttle. I can't even try for fear of either aspects suffering from the time I'll be devoting to either one.
|Hey, blue chairs!|
|This hall reminds me of a conservative version of the Hogwarts Great Hall. Harry Potter fans, there you go.|
|iMacs!!! I love this school already.|
|This is heaven for aspiring fashion designers.|
1. Get a copy of your current college transcript and download the iACADEMY transferee application form from the website.
- Which of your current subjects and units will be credited to iACADEMY after transfer.
- Schedule for guidance counseling regarding your academic future with our team.
- Detailed next steps on what you can do to move forward with the process of transferring.
iACADEMY might just be the perfect school for you! In summary...
- iACADEMY always prioritizes student needs—
- Easier transition logistics for transferals
- Campus designed to give students real world industry experience
- Education technique caters to what students need
- Lucrative and highly relevant course offerings aligned with modern student interests.
- School prestige and credibility (100% employment rate so far)
For more information, visit http://www.iacademy.edu.ph/. You can also call (02) 899-7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.