HOW TO PAY USING PAYMAYA QR + PHP5,000 PAYMAYA CREDITS GIVEAWAY
I use PayMaya to buy music and rent movies on iTunes, pay for my orders and shipping on Amazon, and practically for any online transactions that require a credit card --except I prefer using PayMaya more because It has no hidden charges and I get to control my spending based on the credits that's in my account. But did you know that you can now also pay over the counter at SM, Robinsons, and Mini Stop using PayMaya QR?
One of the best things about using PayMaya QR (aside from you not worrying about getting the exact change), is that it's absolutely free! No convenience charge, service fees, or anything!
It's so easy to use, too! Just whip out your smartphone, launch the PayMaya app, scan to pay, and you're all good. Watch this video:
Now I and PayMaya want you to experience the convenience of using PayMaya QR by giving you the chance to win Php5,000 worth of credits.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Download the PayMaya app
2. Follow and Tag @PayMayaOfficial and me, @PaulThePRGuy, on Instagram
3. Post a photo of the person (with or without you) you want to share the PayMaya love with on Instagram
4. In the caption, answer this question: "Who do you want to share the love with PayMaya this New Year?" with the hashtags #PayMayaShareTheLove #PaulxPayMaya
- The winning participant will get Php5,000 PayMaya credits
- The contest will run for five (5) days from the day of its launch.
For more details, follow me on Instagram -@PaulThePRGuy.