TOP 5 GLOBAL BRAND VIVO LEVELS UP THE 'SELFIE GAME' WITH THE NEW V5S
I'm gonna be honest that I'm not a big fan of selfies. Go follow me on Instagram (shameless plug -hehe) so that I can prove it to you.
I don't do selfies for the sole reason that I don't do it well. And I find it kinda late in the game for me to start doing so. Let's just leave it to the ones who started doing selfies long before the selfie term was even coined.
Now even though that's the case (me not doing selfies), I appreciate smart phone brands that keep on innovating their features such as their cameras -more specifically, by leveling up the 'selfie game' like the Vivo V5s.
|In addition to its high-end camera features and advanced selfie tools. the Vivo V5s brandishes an elegant and sleek design with slimmer bezels and finer details, with the U-shape cover lines making the back cover look even more premium.|
The Vivo V5s is the newest perfect selfie phone that caters to the arising needs of millenials, working professionals, and people from all walks of life. With a 20-megapixel front camera with f2.0 aperture, the V5s gives you crystal clear, high-resolution selfies, wherein all the details are astonishingly visible. Its 13-megapixel rear camera with f2.2 aperture and an ultra-high-definition mode also renders stunning ultra HD images of up to 52 megapixels. Plus it's also great with 'groufies', too!
|Touting a 20-megapixel front camera and enhance selfie tools, NBA superstar Stephen Curry uses the new "perfect selfie" Vivo V5s in capturing precious moments in is personal and professional life.|
|At the launch of the newest perfect selfie Vivo V5s smart phone led by hosts Verniece Enciso and Nikko Ramos.|
|Vivo Philippines Vice President Hazel Bascon leads the launch of the new V5s phone and explains why this next big thing in the smartphone industry is the best choice for selfie lovers.|
|Vivo national sales manager Robert John Decillo, marketing Director Lindsay Guan. and Vice President Hazel Bascon grace the big reveal of the V5s phone at SM North Edsa last May 19.|
- The Vivo V5s also features a selfie softlight technology that creates lighting effects similar to those in a professional photography studio, with an enhanced night mode for clearer and more fabulous selfies taken at night or even in poor lighting conditions. The V5s also includes a beauty mode 6.0 feature, which works like a skincare tool that automatically detects your gender and applies beauty touches accordingly.
- The Vivo V5s is equipped with 5G-ready capacity for a more stable Internet connection—an upgrade from the 4G capacity of previous V5 units and other phones in the same price range. For its storage, the V5s also has a bigger capacity of 4GB RAM, perfect for games and applications, and a 64GB ROM—expandable up to 256 GB—that can store up to 302 films, 20000 songs or 26,000 pictures, and other documents.
- Still another new feature of the V5s is the App Clone, which allows users to log on to two different accounts using the same social media app, thus separating one's professional and personal lives. The said feature currently supports important chat apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, BBM, Zalo, and Viber.
- The V5s shares the elegant and sleek design of the V5 series, with slimmer bezels and a large 5.5 inch display in 2.5D corning gorilla glass that gives impressive video-viewing effects. Vivo designers also gave the V5s an amazing new look with finer details, as the U-shaped cover lines make the back cover look even more premium and high-end.
- Other notable features include a smart split 2.0 that enables the V5s to keep two tasks on screen at the same time, an eye protection mode that filters out all the blue light and makes the screen light softer, and a 0.2 fingerprint unlocking.